Community FAQs

How do I get a higher rank, become a mod or a community staff member?

If you are interested in a higher rank such as Experts, GFX Team or Writers you can look at this announcement.

If you are interested in becoming a community moderator you must have been a member for at least 6 months and have a good standing with the community. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis, but generally you must always have a good standing with the community.

The same goes for becoming a community administrator except you must have been a moderator for at least 6 months.

What is your policy about multiple ranks? Will I lose Supporters if I apply for a higher rank?

We do have a method to allow you to retain your Supporters rank (or other ranks that are available) via a secondary group for your account. However only your primary rank will display on the community, your account will get all the rank privileges combined (of the ranks you have) when they are secondary groups.

How do I find or know who is staff?

The easiest way to know if someone is staff is by checking this page: https://zyphun.com/community/staff/

Community administrators' posts will also show with a gold outline to help you recognize them.

If you need help or support please do not PM a staff member but rather post in the support section that is most appropriate for your issue.

I have been muted or suspended, what now?

If you were muted or suspended it was most likely due to a good reason as we do not pick moderators on here who would warn people for illegitimate reasons.

If in the rare case it was illegitimate or you think you deserved a less harsh punishment you can appeal the action applied your account here.

When posting an appeal be respectful and include the following information or it will be denied without being considered:

• What the offense was:
  • Who applied it:
  • Why it was applied:
  • Your desired result: (unban, mute reduction, etc)
  • Why you think the action applied was illegitimate or too harsh:
  • Any additional details or information: